Dreaming of Havana

Thursday, August 6, 2015

cut modest outfit
Land's End Blouse old |  LOFT skirt |  Nine West wedges |  Target hat |  HM shades | Thrifted clutch

modest midi skirt outfit for summer via kristina j blog
cute summer midi skirt outfit via kristina j blog
summer midi skirt

I've always wanted to travel to Havana. Not likely to happen any time soon, but still,a girl can dream. Which is exactly what I do. I'm the girl who get Foder's travel books from the library and plans complete trips to wherever in the world I happen to be dreaming about. Current obsession...old town Havana. Wearing a hat puts me in the mood and is as close as I'm gonna get to strolling El Paseo de Marti. 
Yep, my Panama hat does that for me, Ironically, the hat has nothing to do with Havana, but what even.  I never said it made sense.

diy style + tutorials to your inbox




5 comments:

  1. Amazing skirt, I found the same on this site Stylephotos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog that you've posted!! Thanks for sharing this blog!!
    handbags

    ReplyDelete
  3. Avoid forcing people to tell the truth in public against their will. Rather, practice the skill mentioned in this paper Newport Cigarettes.

    4. Avoid certain colors. White is the color of mourning in the Chinese tradition Carton Of Newport 100S. People in packaging should avoid too much white background. Avoid giving a green-colored hat to a Chinese man. "Wearing a green hat" in Chinese means that someone's wife is being unfaithful, a shameful thing to admit in public.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this nice sharing. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is the detail about Kindly Myers Net Worth, Biography, Age, Career, Height, Affairs, and much more. Kindly Myers is a beautiful and young renowned model and social media influencer

    ReplyDelete

Kristina J. Copyright 2014

Kristina J. DIY Ideas | DIY Style All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger